What’s The Safest Way To Trade?
As a new binary options trader it is imperative to prepare yourself mentally and emotionally for the highs and lows that come along with binary trading.
The very first step you must take is to select a good binary options trading broker, one that is easy to use and fits your style of trading whether that be forex, stocks, commodities, or index trading.
Once you have a broker selected, you must decide if you want to start trading your binary options using a “manual” strategy (the hard route) or if you want to follow the simple trading suggestions of a proven system.
They say those who fail to plan, plan to fail… so as a new trader, it’s mission-critical to decide which way you want to go.
The “Early Hedger” Binary Options Trading Strategy
The binary options strategy most traders use relies on a basic understanding of technical analysis chart reading. If you’ve never used any type of technical analysis to read charts, I’d suggest that you start by reading a book on candlestick charting (which seems to be the tool of choice of many new binary traders).
Incorporating candlestick charting into your binary options strategy let’s you, in theory, pick entry and exit points more efficiently. The dynamics of the early hedger binary options strategy goes like this:
- Determine proper entry points for your binary option trade early in the expiration cycle (e.g. 10:00-10:15)
- Allow the underlying time to make its move, closely monitoring opportunities to increase the size of the trade or hedge.
- Start looking to place a potential second trade roughly 10 minutes prior to the lock out period
- If the position is deep in the money your best bet is to probably leave it alone.
- If the position is deep out of the money you can leave it alone and move on to the next trade or attempt to place 2 more trades to lock in a profit zone.
- If the position is trading right around the initial entry point, you may want to consider placing the opposite binary trade position to limit maximum losses.
If you are trading manually, these are the six steps you must follow to guide your initial trading actions. This early hedger binary options strategy is a way to minimize the risk as much as possible. But please keep in minda that manual trading (even with this strategy) is a VERY risky game where you could lose a lot of money. Mostly because even the most skilled traders and math-wizards have a hard time reading the charts, detecting market patterns and manually.
There is a better way to trade…
The “Stocker Method” To Win More Trades Every Day
If you’re a new binary options trader, or you simply want to minimize the risk of capital loss as much as possible, then this is the trading method for you. It involves using my own “crystal ball” software that monitors the markets 24/7, analyses the data with advanced algorithms and based on secret trading strategies.
Once the software detects there’s a high probability to win a particular trade (with the lowest risk-factor possible), it alerts you with a sound signal in a timely manner.
This is the strategy my close-knit trading group follows every single day. It has made us a lot of money and it can probably do the same for you. If you’d be interested in learning more about this strategy, click here to watch the video that explains how to start using it today (for free).